Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I'm Happy as a Lark!

Have you seen
this
 over there on the right?
--->

Yep. It's true. I've got a new gig with a fabulous stamp store. Click on my badge above to be whisked over there to check out their fabulous images! Best of all, if you buy something, use this code: SAVE10KATHI  and you'll get 10% off your purchase. Sweet, eh?

Here's my first card, using Lark.


Lark (IBFS) was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers.

I roughed up the edges of the image panel using my Distress Tool (Tonic), then went with a CAS design using patterned papers from a really old 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye. Some Gathered Twigs Distress ink (Ranger) was sponged on the card front, which was then mounted on Kraft cardstock.

I left space for a sentiment at the bottom.

Thanks for visiting today!

I shall enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart Challenges: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenges: Anything Goes
 

1 comment: